Friday, October 17, 2008

Yay me!

So today i got a call from sears!! I GOT THE JOB!! I was too excited to ask about the pay though lol! It doesnt matter cuz every little bit will help! Plus once i get the experience i will be able to move up in the company or go to different studios! Im just excited because ill be working two days a week and LT wont have to go into a nasty disease infested daycare lol! Now i just gotta by a couple of black shirts and white shirts and a couple of new pants that fit and a pair of black shoes!!! WOO HOO yay me im so excited! I just hope i like the job and i hope it works out for me! It seems like it could be hard because im not very experience in sales or in photography. But they give me full training! It shouldnt be too hard to sell the pix bc people come in and they are wanting pics. They dont "window" shop for pictures lol!! I just hope i can take good pix and i can get good ones of the kids and stuff!! Its different then taking pix of LT i know that!! OOOH im kinda nervous too!!

No comments: