Sunday, October 19, 2008

I officially started work!!

Today i worked from 11-3. Well actually 12-3. I got there at 11 and no one was in the studio so i walked around for a second feeling like a lost puppy, and i went up to the check out and met a lady. I think her name was Kelly but im not positive! She was really cool. I asked her who works in the portraits cuz today is my first day and no one is there. She says um, the studio doesnt open until 12. So she showed me around a lil bit and she called Juanelle my manager. So she finally came upstairs at 12 and she had me doing all sorts of crazy paper work. I hate figuring out my taxes and stuff! lol so after doing that for about an hour i had to take these tests on a computer! that sucked! i had to read a bunch of stuff and get tested on what i read. Uh i hated that in high school and i hate it now lol. But i passed my test with a 100%. I have three more to take tomorrow :( and i go in at 9 am! Im so not a morning person! But today went good. I met a girl named francesca, she seemed nice! well thats all the gossip going on here!!

No comments: