Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BIG BIG BIG SPIDER!!

OMG so last night tony and i were watching tv and we were getting ready to put LT to bed, i looked over at abbi and shes staring at the wall like theres a squirrell on it or something so at the corner of my eye i caught a glance of something HUGE! I thought it was the occasional palmetto bug since our neighbors moved in upstairs but then i got and second take on it and it was a HUGE ASS spider!! I screamed so loud it scared LT. I cant help it that i scream but damn that was a big ass spider! no lie it was the size of a half dollar with long long legs! it was something you see on arachnaphobia!! Tony was like shut up quit screaming! i was like BABE that spider was this big (showing him with my hands) he rolled his eyes at me and said your such a girl. I said you gotta kill it cuz i wont be able to sleep tonight knowing that fuckers running around. He asked where it went and i said it fell on the blanket when i screamed. So he shakes the blanket...no spider. Then tony says "if a spider crawls up my leg i swear im gunna scream like a girl!" LOL i laughed so hard when he said that!! So then he moves our chair and he moved our couch and THERE IT WAS!! Tony says "holy shit!!" its a tarantuala!!! I was like told ya so!! Hes like normally you do over exaggerate on the size but damn!! so he finally squished it. So we put LT to bed watch tv for a min and we go to bed. As im getting ready for a shower i spotted ANOTHER ONE on the wall by our dresser!! I didnt scream this time so i whispered and poked tony. He looks up and he says is that real??? I was like i think so! We both were like where the hell are these bastards coming from? Unfortunatly he couldnt kill that one cuz it literally flew when he swatted at it. So i was up all night making sure there was no huge spider coming to eat me! I shouldve gotten a pic of it but i was too scared lol! We might find the other one today probably so ill try to get a pic of it then!! damn scarey bugs!!

No comments: