Friday, August 29, 2008

Going to my moms!






So tonight im going to my moms, but tonys not going :( He has to work on sunday and we had already made plans to go over there. So I was supposed to take the car and leave either saturday morning or sunday morning. But tony told my dad that he had to work and that i would be driving by myself unless they came over, so of course my dad calls me and says "are you crazy? You are not driving your car over here with the baby in it by yourself! your car is not dependable!" So they are coming over here to pick me up. Its gunna be weird not having tony with me! Im not sure if ill be able to sleep at night?! It will be good for me to get out of the house though, Im always cooped up in our apartment because theres nowhere to really go around here, just the mall and why go there without any money lol! And plus im sure tony wouldnt mind having a few nights with peace and quiet and no bitching! I am gunna miss him though :( He better miss me lol! I dont understand how my mom deals with bubby being gone all the time! Yea me and tony need our space but thats why he works and i stay home, thats our space. I cant imagine being away from him for a week let alone 6-8 weeks like my parents! ID GO CRAZY! Its funny cuz like i get so excited when he gets home cuz it seems like its been a whole entire day since ive seen him! Even though by the time he gets home im wore out and bitchy i still love it when he walks threw the door! We have our ups and downs like every couple does but he does do alot for me. If he didnt love me he wouldnt deal with my shit and he definatly wouldnt work his ass off just so i could stay home with LT! What i love about him most though is how he is with LT. Ive seen on the TV shows how fathers are with their kids and stuff but tonys nothing like them. Yea they spend some time with their kids but the way tony is is totally different. When he gets home he goes straight to LT gives him a HUGE hug and kiss and will play with him until its bed time. Every chance he gets he dedicates every second to LT. The dads ive seen play with the kids for a little bit then its like ok time to watch tv or time to hang out with mommy. Tony gives me attention too but it makes me happy to see him spend all of his time with his boy! I know tony cant wait until LT is bigger so he can buy some four wheelers and they can go out on those and have daddy son time. Hes already wanting to buy him power wheels and mini dirt bikes! I just know that when we get a house we have to get a garage just for LTs cars and bikes lol!! Oh well i guess i better start packing the worse part of going outta town for a few days is definatly packing cuz nine times outta ten i forget something lol!!

No comments: