Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

We got back home lastnight from my moms, god i hate that drive! It went by kinda fast cuz i took a nap but i had to pee like a race horse lol. I had fun, it was weird with tony not being there. Me and my mom went shopping (her hobby!) got LT new clothes and got tony some bday presents lol his bday isnt until christmas lol! My sister wasnt there she went to mississippi for a marathon. ( its like her 20th one yea shes crazy lol!) and bubby was working around the house most of the time so it was kinda boring at times. Then tony got there on sunday after he made four hundred bucks! Then my mom put him to work! well that was the next day she had him working but i think he volunteered lol. My sis got home sunday night and got a speeding ticket! For once mom didnt yell about it lol! Then on monday tony worked on my moms truck and LT went swimming in roscoes pool. Now that he can walk he gets out of his pool and runs around. He really likes lili and he says her name but she doesnt care too much for him. He tries every chance he gets to just pet her! I dont know why he just doesnt play with the dogs that do like him. Roscoe likes him when he either has a poopie diaper or has food lol.
Then my mom made ribs for dinner, which sucked cuz i could only eat two since we had a three hour ride back home and i didnt want to make it a twelve hour ride. But when we got home i ate four of them lol. Tony at some for lunch today and sent me a text saying "those ribs were deeeelicious lol" Hes a fan of my moms cooking especially her ribs! LT digs her carrots in chicken broth lol. So now we are at home. Tonys at work and im here. I have a realllllly bad earache it hurts when i drink and i cant lay on my sides cuz of the pressure. Hopefully it goes away soon!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Excuuuuuse me. Mississippi was only my *14th* marathon, not my 20th.

;-D