Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Craziness in my life...


The other day, possibly a week ago, I came "out of the closet" about my alopecia. I finally broke down and told my mom. Which was a struggle for me cuz my mom usually lectures me about my health problems. Yea maybe i should take better care of myself but alopecia is something i couldnt help this time, atleast i think so! But its been a struggle for me. For one i was starting to get depressed, i mean come on i had a really thick hair and it started falling out!! I was worried that i might lose all my hair! The more i looked at my dreadful bald spot i asked god, "why the hell the hair on my head? why not my leg hairs, or armpit hairs? I wouldnt even care if it was my eyebrows i hate waxing and tweezing them anyways i could just tattoo them on but why the hair on my head?" So my biggest struggle was to find a doctor to tell me what the hell is wrong with me. Since i only have medicaid, well not even, I cant find a dermatologist. At first i had to go to the ER cuz the welfare office told me that once i spent over $111.00 i can get on united health care.WELL WRONG. I went to ER to see wtf was wrong and thats how i found out it was alopecia. I was freaked out cuz i didnt want to lose my hair! so i was stressed out for ever! So the battle with finding a doctor came to an end cuz i have a share of cost and no dr.s will take me. So freaking out again i didnt know where to start. Ive called a few hair products from the 1 am infomercials and still no luck. So i frantically called my mom and told her that i basically cant find a dr. she told me to calm down and she will see if she can get me on her insurance. I was relieved to here those words but i have yet to find out if she can get me on it. So hopefully this weekend we will try rogaine lol. To some people it may only be hair, but its not just hair to me. And i figured instead of keeping it all bottled up inside of me, ill be open about. Me being depressed isnt going to help the situation at all, it will just make things worse, as ive noticed when i clean my brush out five or six times during a brushing session and have to clean the shower drain every night!




So another thing that upset me the other day was when i got a bill for my insurance and they raised it $10! Its only $90 a month now but still! So Tony went up there to pay it and see why it went up and the lady said that i had two tickets on my record. When he told me that i was like WTF? One was a red light ticket which i got in 05 but that will be off next month, and a speeding ticket i got in 05. Which was F***ed up bc i paid $80 to take a driving class, and i passed it and mailed the certificate in. Two months later i get a letter in the mail saying they revoked my liscense cuz i didnt send the certificate on time. So my mom and i went to the DMV paid 25.50 to get my liscense back and to send them the clearance of my points paper. Ok so that was taken care of i got my liscense back. Those points were never on my insurance with state farm and when we moved to michigan they werent on there either. But all of a sudden they are on there now! So i called the dmv where i got the ticket and the lady basically told me that they never received anything to do with a test as far as they know i didnt even take one. GRR so i was like whatever bitches just keep taking my money thats what your good for! So thats the end of my bitch fest!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Damn, girl! See a doctor and get that fixed.

Now I'm going to be paranoid every time I clean the drain or my hairbrush...it apparently runs in the family :-O