Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A lil something for my sis

So this week has been sorta crazy/stressful. For starters my sister shawn lost her cat today! Im still shocked! I loved that cat even though i didnt show it lol. I remember when my sister had her when she was a baby. She was really tiny but had the crazy kitten fur! She was so adorable! I think i picked on her one too many times cuz as she got older she got more mean to me lol, well to everyone lol. I still enjoyed her though she bit me after two or three rubs on her back. It made for a fun adventure-it was like an adrenaline rush just to pet her lol! then my sis would laugh for about five minutes cuz im terrified of a 8 lb furball, then she'd grab her and hold her so i could pet her with out losing any fingers! Even though she bit me EVERY TIME id pet her i considered it a "love bite". My sister would tell me "maybe you taste like chicken" sort of an inside joke we have! She was definitly a mommies girl lol! My sis loved her like she was a child, nothin wrong with that at all! Abbis probably the only daughter i will have lol. My sis has been threw some rough times and "dissy" was there for everything. I understand the pain my sis is going threw, people think we are crazy cuz we love our pets so much, but when you are going threw a hard time in your life you kinda turn to your pets! They dont judge you, they dont tell you your stupid even if they think it, they always listen even if they are sleeping under the bed or across the room and they know when you are sad. I admire my sis alot! though i have never said that to her! shes been threw some crazy shit, and she came out strong! From dealing with my parents ignoring her for three damn years cuz of her boyfriend/husband, to her husband being a douche monkey and leaving her while she was at school, to my parents saying told you so everyday since hes been gone, to going back to school and surviving living with my parents till she graduates. Yea people may judge her for living with mom and dad still but you know what atleast shes doing something with her life! shes not sitting at home watching nascar or soap operas eating funions all day. Me and her might not see things eye to eye and i think its the age difference but ya gotta remember we are SISTERS, but we do love eachother and we will always be there for one another. So on that note, on this sad day, I cry because I too am hurt that "dissy" is gone. I know how much she meant to my sis, and i know she will be lonely with out her, I wanna just say I love ya dissy! I will deeply miss you and your love bites! Dont forget to check in with my sis- she believes in ghosts lol and i know shes gunna miss you something terrible! I just hope my sis knows that i am here for her and she can call me if she needs to cry on someones shoulder! I love you shawnie!!! Ok so i need to stop talking about this cuz im bawling my eyes out! I love you dissy 4/1/97-8/26/2008!!!


1 comment:

Shawn said...

Thanks :) I still miss her. I sometimes think I hear her at night.

Dissy loved you. She just thought you taste like chicken!