Thursday, September 25, 2008

Total Stephanie moment!!

Today Ive been working on the envelopes for LTs birthday photocards. They came out so good! yay walmart gains all their trust back lol! Anyways so im putting the photocards in the envelopes and marking off the people im sending them too. And idk what happened but once i finished filling the envelopes i counted how many i had left over and i counted how many people where left on the list and some how i got soooo confused. I text messaged tony saying " i have 23 of the cards in envelopes and i have 7 cards left, They gave me more than 30!!! And i was so excited lol then i counted and um yea i had thirty lol!! Tony is at work laughing histarically at me cuz im a moron lol! When i counted last night i couldve sworn that i would only have like three left over so yea lol i had a stephanie moment.... But anyways lol enough on that note. I heart walmart lol. At CVS the photocards are like $15 for 20 and they didnt have a good selection unless i wanted something with disney princess's lol. And walmart has them for .33 cents a card so for thirty they were $9.90- $10.54 out the door. But for $12.00 I could have them done in one hour!! So of course my mom says for two bucks get them today so i did. Then i ordered my mom four 5x7's online for $1.47 a piece compared to $4.00 in store! At first they didnt come out good but she said the third batch came out better! so yay! go walmart lol! So we saved tons of money on our pix and that makes me happy!! The digital picture disc was a glorious improvement walmart!! Good thinking!! LOL cant wait to send them all out and get mine in frames holy crap i gotta get a butt load of frames lol just seven of them!! They have 8x10s for three dollars i think at walmart maybe my mom can get me a good deal on them at kmart!! moms that bargain hunter!! Ok i gotta get back to my duties lol! im sure ill have something else to talk about next time~~ LoVe~PeAcE~ChIcKeN GrEaSe!!

No comments: