Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Things are lookin better!



I went to my dr appointment yesterday for my hair and it seemed to be ok lol! Im not balding anywhere else yay! And i got cortisone cream for my bald spot! But tony and my mom said that its growing back so im really excited! Then we got LTs pics taken and they all turned out awesome! I cant wait until they come back!!! Im happy we got the disc though for $20 instead of $130!!! The more pix we ordered the cheaper the disc got! But it makes it so much easier to have them on a disc so we can print them out when ever we want. So now if we run out of pix from our package we can go print them out and everybody can have one of each if thats what they wanted!! I was very impressed with how good walmart did the pictures. I was very hesitant bc sometimes they just do whatever so they can hurry up and get it over with but the lady we had was great. She experimented with most of the props and they turned out to all of our expectations and then some! Most places if you ask to use props they roll their eyes and get frustrated easy, this lady we didnt even have to ask! Im going to post them right now on here if i can lol!

I love all of his pictures! Im glad my mom was with me cuz i wouldnt have been able to choose which ones lol!! My favorite is the one with the hat and the one with the football! But they are all my favorites!! Now i just have to get an "order" sheet started for which ones his family wants lol!! Well guess i better get started on that!

No comments: