Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My booger pie is getting bigger :(






Sunday Lt will be 11 months old!! How crazy is that? I cant believe how fast time really flew by! It seems like just yesterday he was barely crawling and NOW hes walking all over the place! It has been an amazing 11 months i must admit! Just watching him learn new things everyday amazes me. He is so smart! I know I know every mother says that but he really is lol. He started walking at nine months when most dont start until they are 13 to 18 months! We knew he would be an early walker but this early? When he was a newborn he had such strong legs. He would always push off of things and everyone would say "oh hes going to be an early walker'. Well they were right! I figured he wouldve waited a few more months but hey he just wanted to show that he started walking before some girls did. I hate hearing that, ''boys arent as smart as girls" "boys are slow learners" BLAH BLAH BLAH Now what? My son was walking at nine months so hehe he just proved that boys at times can be smarter than girls! Yea i know it just depends on the child but it still annoys me when people say that girls are smarter. But besides all of that his other top teeth havent broke threw yet! Im hoping they will soon after all the shit they put LT threw! He looks so different now that he has teeth lol. Atleast his teeth arent to big for his face or too small and he definatly isnt a gum baby thank god lol! His hair is finally growing back but it looks a lot darker so maybe i will have me a brown hair blue eyed baby!! Either way he is still the cutest baby ever!
I love this picture of him! He looks like hes bobbing his head side to side as hes walking lol!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

He looks sooooo much like Tony! You were pretty much just an incubator ;)