Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Drama Llama says GET OVER YOURSELF!

OK so I really didnt want to post my personal drama on my blog cuz im trying to forget about it but maybe ill feel better when i can write about it! So a couple days ago Megan Bitch face Huskins emails tony after two fucking years! So the dumb bitch starts off saying if this is the tony yearling that was the worse thing that happened to my life i just thought id mail ya and let ya know i had a dream about you. So i emailed her back saying if hes the worse thing that happened to u why are you wasting your time emailing him? so she mails me back saying i guess this is stephanie the fucking bitch who runs tonys life blah blah blah something about shes in law school to be a divorce lawyer and when tony grows some balls and becomes a man he should hook her up or something gay like that. SO anyways she claims she five months pregnant and wants to kick my ass. and im thinkin ok shes looking for a reason to kill her fetus cuz shes dumb like that! but anyways she says that LT is fake lol! dumb cunt! BUT honestly ive never wanted to hurt someone as much as i do her! so after her calling me a fake bitch ass slut i blocked her and she got another myspace account and mailed me some more so again i blocked that one. Im just ignoring her. Its not my fault she is jealous that she cant have kids. But damn leave mine alone! She dont want tony she wants LT or a baby with tony. no one is dumb enough to have sex with her drunk! So needless to say the psycho is still alive :( and if she is pregnant god help that baby! she honestly cant take care of a dog! Tony went to daytona to work one weekend to come home to tank in his cage covered in poop no food no water. So because of her stupid lazy fat bitch ass he had to get rid of tank. I wouldve gotten rid of her before my dog honestly lol. But i will mark my words on this, if she fucks with LT i will kill her! She always threatened me that if she ever seen me pregnant she would take a metal baseball bat to my stomach!! what a bitch! For some reason i have a really bad feeling about her. I dont usually get these weird tinglies in my stomach for no reason! shes up to something! she can do what she wants to me but dont fuck with LT! GRR i hate dumb teeny bopper bitches!!

No comments: