Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nothin to do! Besides blog!

Yesterday went by so much better then the day before! LT was still a little crabby but I could easily amuse him so he wouldnt be so crabby. Tony put up the swing that we bought him the other day. LT loves it until he gets sleepy lol. I wish our apartment complex would build a playground! I seen in their brochure when we first moved in that they were going to build a "tot lot" and a "bark park" for the residents only. Which would be awesome bc we need a playground that homeless people dont reside at! And itll give me and LT something to do instead of playing in the grass! I wouldnt mind going to the pool but for some reason people who live in the apartment complex across the street come over here to swim. And needless to say they bring all of their friends and 12 kids and they tear up our pool! Last time they put a whole roll of paper towels in the womens toilet! and weve seen socks and stuff at the bottom of the pool after they leave! So I dont like being around people like that especially when I have LT around me, he doesnt need to be around heathens! But last night we went to Cici's pizza and LT snatched a cheesie bread from me lol! So I let him have one just to see how he does. He ate it very well! Then we gave him some veggies and he gnawed on a carrot for a few minutes, then he tried some of their desserts. He liked their pie the best. I dont know what kind of pie it is though? I personally enjoy those powder sugar covered brownies!! YUMMY!



Then last thursday we sent his birthday invitations out! We are going to hooters!! lol gotta thank my sis for that idea! Tony says hes glad my sis mentioned it because if he wouldve said it he thinks i wouldve slapped him lol. At first i thought it was a joke then once i thought it threw it sounded like a really good idea! Its right down the street from us so everyone cant complain about gas, and LT loves boobas (boobies) and i like their wings so its a do-er lol. Then we are going to have a pool party after we eat. So those are the plans for LTs big day. But we are going to my moms on the 4th and leaving the 6th. So i think we are having a lil party for him on the 5th. I hope we go to busch gardens for a little bit, id like to take him on the baby rides they have there and take him on jungala! But we will see! I hope hes not a girl when it comes to eating his cake cuz ill smash it on him if i have to lol! I dont think he will be because hes a slob. He used to be polite when it came to food but not any more he will take a handfull of whatever it is and cram as much in his mouth before i take it away lol! And i know he LOVES frosting he takes after me and his auntie shawnie lol! Well I gotta big wiff of something that smells like a poopie diaper so i guess i better go and change him before it gets all over lol. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LEAK FREE DIAPERS WHEN YOUR BABY CAN OUT POOH HIS DIAPER!!!

No comments: