Tuesday, April 21, 2009

another friggin day in slutona beach

drama still lingers in the air. I havent spoken to tonys family since saturday night and i dont plan on ever talking to them EVER. So now im thinking alot about how great our life will be when we move over by my family. Itll be great except for I know tonys going to want to visit his family and stay weekends with them just like what we are doing now with my family. This is the part im dreading...I of all people dont want to stay with his family idc if its for one night i refuse to do it. I just hope that he understands where im coming from! I dont expect him to disown his family bc his sister is a toothless bitch face but she tends to get everybody wrapped around her fingers. Shell be the favorite child bc tony moved away and heaven forbid we stay a weekend and her spot from number one goes back down to number two. Shes a needy bitch and if no one is catering to her needs all hell breaks loose! Especially when xmas time comes around OMG bc she will be there for the family dinner and what not, so it looks like im staying with my parents while he goes to see his family for xmas. I will probably have to remind him why i dont want to be around his family and i hope he understands! ah this is all mind boggling! but anyways im looking forward to going to my moms house this weekend. My dads picking me up on friday and we arent leaving until the last second on monday lol. I already know i wont want to come back bc the freedom away from his family will feel so awesomely great that ill want to stay lol. Oh well im gunna eat some ramen noodles YUMMY!

No comments: