Saturday, October 4, 2008

Let the parties begin!!

Tonight we are leaving to go to my moms house. And tomorrow we are having a party over there for LT!! Im so excited lol! New toys for us to play with!! It feels like christmas to me lol! Hopefully it doesnt rain tomorrow so we can go to busch gardens! I should be packing right now but im waiting for the laundry to get done. I have to remember my camcorder too! I cant believe LT is already one :( He grew up way too fast!! We sent out his photo cards and tonys family in michigan couldnt believe how handsome he is! The last time they seen LT he was three months old some seen him when he was only a month!! So it was a big surprise to everyone :) He did get cuter in age lol ;) Then tuesday we are having a little party for the three of us and hes gunna get another little cake and open his presents from us. I cant wait lol tony was too excited hes like let LT open his really big present! As much as i wanted to say yes i had to remind my self that its one less gift he will have to open on his bday, AND besides no one lets me open my presents a few days before my bday!! So this may sound rude but i hope his family in michigan send him cards. LOL idc if theres money in it i just want him to have a bunch of cards so i can put them away and he can look at them twenty years down the road. Sounds crazy i know but i save EVERYTHING! I have his umbilical cord still, sounds gross right? I have his very first hat he wore, his coming home outfit, his first outfit he grew out of, his first socks he grew out of, first baba, first binky you name it ive saved it lol. I just have to get his footprints again so i can frame them with his newborn foot prints :) I need to start working on his friggin scrapbook. But money has been so tight i havent had a chance to get the supplies i need. Oh well I guess i better start packing :P Ill have tons of pix to post after his bday!!!

No comments: